With Their first pick GB selects Jordan Love QB Utah State

I thought this was a nice breakdown showing Love's abilities but more clearly his flaws in mental processing and decision making. Watching this, it really looks like he just needs reps in ML's offense to even know what he's capable of.

I thought this was a nice breakdown showing Love's abilities but more clearly his flaws in mental processing and decision making. Watching this, it really looks like he just needs reps in ML's offense to even know what he's capable of.

This is why it's not super important for Rodgers if he misses OTA's I think love was going to get the majoirty of snaps with Rodgers being let out of practices for the most part.

GB to me says we dont think we can win a Super Bowl in the next 2 years so we are looking 3-4 years down the road. But even still Queen seems the guy who gives you better value now and maybe years down the road. Love makes zero sense to trade up to get him. GB must have been scared a team in the second round would have traded up to Seattle spot for him is my only thought. Love guy will need work will see how ML grooms him to fit his offense. Right now he's a big pile of raw clay useless to you if you need him at this moment but will see if ML is a good artist to mold him into a great finished product.
I posted this when we drafted him. I think ML turned to be be one great artist and molded him just perfect.

Question is 10 years from now when GB drafts another 1st round QB will we lose our minds or will we say OK 3 years later Love goes to the Jets and the QB gets to start.

He's a long shot to be a difference maker QB..... if we all take the ggg( off this is a Mahomes wannabe type pick and boys and girls he's not that.... my god he's Gary Andersons QB people...yeah that Gary Anderson.

You wanna be upbeat about it great but there were at least 3 guys with better talent and a higher upside at QB on the board... putting $ on this one biting GB in the hinder.
Pay up!

Back