With Their final pick in the 2021 draft GB selects Miss State RB Kylin Hill

There was some talk during the draft that part of Hill's opt out was because of some off-field issues and a suspension. There was no elaboration of what it was all about but it sounds like something happened in the locker room after the Kentucky game. Perhaps not a choir boy, but if he can get it together now that there's money involved maybe he can help. He's got some game.
He did not get along with Leach but that would not be breaking news, he’s a bit off sometimes.

Kid is a lottery ticket in the 7th round he pays off great if not it's a 7th round pick most don't pan out.

Kylin Hill may end up being a bargain find in the 7th round IF the Packers get the guy who was a top rusher in the SEC in 2019. But you have to wonder how much rust accumulated by taking a year off due to COVID. If he had played and was able to reasonably duplicate his 2019 year, he may well have been a Day 2 pick in the draft.

Another guy who’s name gets lost in the conversation is Patrick Taylor. (I know. I keep bringing him up.) He lost his 2019 season due to injury and it followed him into 2020. If he hadn’t been injured he possibly could have been an early Day 3 pick. Even Wes Hodkiewicz mentioned him (unsolicited) in his Sunday “Inbox” at Packers.com.

If Taylor and Hill can shine as #3 and #4 RB’s, GB will possess a deep and talented group as they head into the 2021 season.

Kylin Hill may end up being a bargain find in the 7th round IF the Packers get the guy who was a top rusher in the SEC in 2019. But you have to wonder how much rust accumulated by taking a year off due to COVID. If he had played and was able to reasonably duplicate his 2019 year, he may well have been a Day 2 pick in the draft.

Another guy who’s name gets lost in the conversation is Patrick Taylor. (I know. I keep bringing him up.) He lost his 2019 season due to injury and it followed him into 2020. If he hadn’t been injured he possibly could have been an early Day 3 pick. Even Wes Hodkiewicz mentioned him (unsolicited) in his Sunday “Inbox” at Packers.com.

If Taylor and Hill can shine as #3 and #4 RB’s, GB will possess a deep and talented group as they head into the 2021 season.
I don't think GB keeps 4 RB's one will get cut at end of TC.

I don't think GB keeps 4 RB's one will get cut at end of TC.
Don’t forget, Tyler Ervin was listed as a RB when they also had Jones, Williams, and Dillon on the roster as well.
Just my gut saying they keep 4 because RB can become a high risk injury position.

Hill also could end up on the practice squad?

Hill also could end up on the practice squad?
Always a chance some team likes him enough to either claim off waivers or sign from practice squad.
depends on if GB sees enough in him to protect him from that

Ben Fennell posted some clips of this guy sticking his nose in at pass pro, if he’s competent there, that more than anything will keep him on the roster and get him snaps.

Keeping 3 or keeping 4 could depend on QB12.
If he stays, maybe 3.
But if he leaves, I’m betting 4. They will shift to much heavier run focus on offense to not expose QB10 too much.
Could also mean they keep more OL than usual as a response to heavier run focus.
A lot of moving parts.

Back