With Their final pick in the 2021 draft GB selects Miss State RB Kylin Hill

I see two clips in that highlight reel of this guy reaching the ball out across the goal line with traffic around - coaches HATE that, but especially from a rookie.
yep. i caught those as well.

7th rounder. If he can learn on PS great. If he flames no big loss...

Ryan Winslow is punter on PS. Had a few punts with Arizona in 2019. Didn't play last year.

The last time I went through Winslow, old Route 66 was still the main highway. It was a whistle stop location for trains, and the home of a few choke & pukes, and gas stations to give sustenance to weary travelers heading east and west.

With the interstate bypass, I'd guess there's nothing much there now except a couple of large truck stops with hookers working the truck parking lots.

Just a guess on my part.

There was some talk during the draft that part of Hill's opt out was because of some off-field issues and a suspension. There was no elaboration of what it was all about but it sounds like something happened in the locker room after the Kentucky game. Perhaps not a choir boy, but if he can get it together now that there's money involved maybe he can help. He's got some game.

Back