Wisconsin wants to educate athletes on NIL, not oversee contracts. But some proposed deals raised questions.

One of the drawbacks of a college jersey with a player's name? It's really only good for a handful of years at most.

One of the drawbacks of a college jersey with a player's name? It's really only good for a handful of years at most.
Yeah and many college never put names on jererys

But average salary’s have not ballooned because owners colluded. Killed mid range vets.
The biggest thing I will give you that you brought up is service time owners have been able to screw with it for decades

The biggest thing I will give you that you brought up is service time owners have been able to screw with it for decades
Owner colluded. It’s not like everyone did not notice and impacted salaries. That’s not even debatable

Owner colluded. It’s not like everyone did not notice and impacted salaries. That’s not even debatable
Yeah no doubt you had former Seattle GM admit he screwed a player over to keep a extra year of control

Yeah no doubt you had former Seattle GM admit he screwed a player over to keep a extra year of control
No it’s was flat out salary collusion. And it was blatantly done. And the Union did jack

No it’s was flat out salary collusion. And it was blatantly done. And the Union did jack
I think all leagues though the owners work together to screw with salaries to keep them as surpressed as they can.

Back