Wisconsin Basketball 2022-2023

b1g was clearly overrated in this year's tourney. they had nine teams in the 64 and none of them made it past the sweet sixteen. i don't think the selection committee will make that mistake again.
March is all about matchups in a one and done tournament. Other issue was the B1G this year was a war and teams had no legs in March. I don’t think it was overrated at all.

b1g was clearly overrated in this year's tourney. they had nine teams in the 64 and none of them made it past the sweet sixteen. i don't think the selection committee will make that mistake again.
Yeah Big Ten looked good regular season laid a egg in tourney

Seems UW striking out in getting anyone good to transfer in and likely will get stuck with scraps other good programs don't have any interest in. Makes you wonder if badgers are that poor in recruiting or does no one just want to play in a defense system

Seems UW striking out in getting anyone good to transfer in and likely will get stuck with scraps other good programs don't have any interest in. Makes you wonder if badgers are that poor in recruiting or does no one just want to play in a defense system

FP(
Hunter would be an awful fit #firegard

At this point just try to get bodies to fill roles not going to get much that will help as a starter quality anymore I think.

At this point just try to get bodies to fill roles not going to get much that will help as a starter quality anymore I think.
There’s over 1,400 kids in the portal, it’s not like that lost out on any studs that would fit. Relax

per @Evan_Flood, the Badgers will have Neenah native Max Klesmit on campus this weekend.

Max Klesmit will fill the 2 guard role, smart kid who can shoot.

In other portal news, Ben Carlson is heading to Utah.

Back