Wisconsin Basketball 2022-2023

UC Riverside transfer Callum McRae (@c_mcrae15) tells me that he's heard from Wisconsin, Loyola Marymount, Missouri, Washington State, Northwestern, + others. McRae is a 7'1 center who averaged 10.8 points and 7.9 rebounds this season.
Basically Vogt’s replacement

Matthew Mors will enroll at South Dakota State

Hopefully next couple weeks we hear some news of kids coming to UW

UW has offered UW-Green Bay transfer PG Kamari McGee. Makes sense with Bowman gone

Isn't McGee a #2 guard? He's been a shooter since his days at St. Cat's. Does he have the ability to swing between both spots? That would be awesome if he can. He's got some quicks from what I heard.

Isn't McGee a #2 guard? He's been a shooter since his days at St. Cat's. Does he have the ability to swing between both spots? That would be awesome if he can. He's got some quicks from what I heard.
I’m not personally familiar with the kid but everywhere I looked he’s listed as a PG.

Hopefully he can play both 1 & 2. That said, there's a starting spot for him immediately, next to Chucky! I don't want to see him sitting on the sideline waiting for a few minutes now and then when he can be hitting some shots for us.

Just did some digging. Everything does indicate he's a point. That said, he and Chucky need to both be on the floor at the same time anyway. I known McGee can score. Friends who are close to the St. Cat's program said he has a smooth shot, and is quick. They said he may have nearly as good a shot as Johnny Davis, for what that's worth. That - I need to see, to believe.

This kid has a lot of eligibility left, and with him and Chucky? Could be a dream team match up out there, with a built in back up at the point. Could be very interesting.

Just did some digging. Everything does indicate he's a point. That said, he and Chucky need to both be on the floor at the same time anyway. I known McGee can score. Friends who are close to the St. Cat's program said he has a smooth shot, and is quick. They said he may have nearly as good a shot as Johnny Davis, for what that's worth. That - I need to see, to believe.

This kid has a lot of eligibility left, and with him and Chucky? Could be a dream team match up out there, with a built in back up at the point. Could be very interesting.
Well his stroke better improve. He only shot 38% from the floor and 27% from 3. He’s listed as a freshman so I would assume he has 3 years left

So any of these offers to guys more then back end of the bench guys?

Back