Wisconsin and NIL

Totally disagree. Not all schools have sponsors in all categories. Many do not. And fast food is not a category. Burger pizza etc is. And my guess sponsors on school radio networks are exempt
Just thinking that most of these kids won't find thousands of dollars on deals most don't have big name stars people will pay for that the average player gets a deal it's small time.

Just thinking that most of these kids won't find thousands of dollars on deals most don't have big name stars people will pay for that the average player gets a deal it's small time.
Well the backup QB at Georgia who has never taken a snap will announce a deal soon as well as a golfer from UGA

But will the LG at UW get many offers? I doubt it.
Who knows. The point of NIL is to give athletes the right to profit by NIL. It was never meant to be a guarantee for all.

Who knows. The point of NIL is to give athletes the right to profit by NIL. It was never meant to be a guarantee for all.
Yeah and makes me wonder though this leads to guys who dont' get deals or get little say well we deserve something and say we should get paid a set amount to play no matter what postion you play.

Yeah and makes me wonder though this leads to guys who dont' get deals or get little say well we deserve something and say we should get paid a set amount to play no matter what postion you play.
They have zero chance of making that happen for multiple reasons. That’s called pay for play and under no circumstances wound I support that. That’s not the intent and if they do that or even attempt to do it, it idiocy on another level

They have zero chance of making that happen for multiple reasons. That’s called pay for play and under no circumstances wound I support that. That’s not the intent and if they do that or even attempt to do it, it idiocy on another level
Yeah should they get it no but someone will back it saying these kids should not be playing for free

Back