What really happened in GB

Up to this point, I've chosen to stay out of this ludicrous story of Dunne's. Divide et impera. This is what's happening here.

Today's culture is very divisive. The media is perfecting it. People are using it to remain relevant, grandstanding on the many forms of communication we have available today. Divisions are but an illusion that create a fictional reality. Those in the middle are the compulsive storytellers. Whether media or the "go to person with the big hot story", they use every opportunity to feed anger and hatred... usually off of just a few grains of truth. Those on the outside (us) get tricked into choosing a side, widening the division.

However, this only works in the short-term. Eventually we will be able to separate fiction from reality and the storytellers' legacies will turn from ones of fame to disgrace.

Some of this crap is true. Much isn't.

The records of both, McCarthy and Sherman, were made better by crampy NFC Norths. Many years it was a guaranteed 6 wins or at least 5. 5 wins = 31%. 60% is 9.6 wins. That's less than 50% against the rest of the league. (Yes, the Patriots have waltzed through this all the Bellicheck years. Except, Bellicheck and the Patriots win Superbowls.)

I bet Rodgers was adjusting routes, based on what he observed about the way opponents were covering.

It's going to be tough, Bears and Vikings are very good. The Lions are good. We have some tough games against non-NFC North. It will be a hell of a dog fight all season. Every game will be hugely important, especially opening day. The Bears Still Suck, let's go prove it

Even though IMHO I can believe most of it is true. The one thing regardless that it should do is light a fire under Arod.... Look for him to have a good year this year.

Back