Way to Early Power Rankings

And Davis for 3. Just with load management they are probably a 3-4 seed and see how the chips fall in the playoffs. Oddly they are better built for the playoffs than past years. More of a half court team
If the Lakers don't use load management with LeBron this coming year, he's going to end up risking serious injury. His game is so physical. Last year he was an iron man, and at his age, getting away with it this coming year could spell disaster for the season.

And Davis for 3. Just with load management they are probably a 3-4 seed and see how the chips fall in the playoffs. Oddly they are better built for the playoffs than past years. More of a half court team
Anyone but James I have never liked him he's always been a self-centered ego manic who makes it all about him. I don't care who wins as long as James is not the champ

Oh please your hate for him is never ending
Yeah and there are lots of peple who don't like him. The guy acts like he's the best their ever is but he could not tie Jordan's sneakers.

Yeah and there are lots of peple who don't like him. The guy acts like he's the best their ever is but he could not tie Jordan's sneakers.
Yeah he’s such a slouch

If the Lakers don't use load management with LeBron this coming year, he's going to end up risking serious injury. His game is so physical. Last year he was an iron man, and at his age, getting away with it this coming year could spell disaster for the season.
Agree and same with Davis for that matter.

Anyone but James I have never liked him he's always been a self-centered ego manic who makes it all about him. I don't care who wins as long as James is not the champ
self-centered ego manic…..sounds like Aaron what’s his name

Don’t hate him never will. But to each their own

Back