Way to Early Power Rankings

I'm not for or against LeBron. I think he's been one of the premier talents over the last decade. His movement, from team to team tells me he's really a mercenary, and where he hangs his hat is where he gets the bucks for his play, and they have the money to surround him with talent.

He may talk about being close to a community, but he was a Cleveland guy who has twice abandoned them for greener pastures.

I think we need to realize that the NBA is a business, and LeBron is doing what almost all of them would do, if they had his talent. It's that old saying; "Money talks, BS walks."

Yeah he’s such a slouch
Did I ever call him a slouch? I just don't personally like him. He's had has butt kissed since before walking into the NBA and his ego is the biggest ever in the NBA.

I'm not for or against LeBron. I think he's been one of the premier talents over the last decade. His movement, from team to team tells me he's really a mercenary, and where he hangs his hat is where he gets the bucks for his play, and they have the money to surround him with talent.

He may talk about being close to a community, but he was a Cleveland guy who has twice abandoned them for greener pastures.

I think we need to realize that the NBA is a business, and LeBron is doing what almost all of them would do, if they had his talent. It's that old saying; "Money talks, BS walks."
His issues in Cleveland was Gilbert and he’s not the only one who did not care for him. He’s a guy who’s a good family guy by all accounts, gives back to the community without much fan fare says volumes.

self-centered ego manic…..sounds like Aaron what’s his name
I will agree there. Aaron is like James bought into his own hype and thinks he's bigger then the game

Lebron is the guy who really started the need to have Super Teams when he went to Miami. Since then he only goes to teams that add other top talent around him

His issues in Cleveland was Gilbert and he’s not the only one who did not care for him. He’s a guy who’s a good family guy by all accounts, gives back to the community without much fan fare says volumes.
Miami was follow the money

Did I ever call him a slouch? I just don't personally like him. He's had has butt kissed since before walking into the NBA and his ego is the biggest ever in the NBA.
I was referring to him being in the same conversation as the GOAT. Comparing him to Jordan is unfair. Different player. Different skill set.

Lebron is the guy who really started the need to have Super Teams when he went to Miami. Since then he only goes to teams that add other top talent around him
Yeah he went back to Cleveland and won with a super team. Yeah forgot

I was referring to him being in the same conversation as the GOAT. Comparing him to Jordan is unfair. Different player. Different skill set.
I will say it's different era. Jordan era I think you needed to be a more complete player. James era it's all about shooting.

Back