Trading Rodgers, Adams Could Help Packers Reload

I don't think the right deal is out there. When you have maybe one team with cap space and need to want him why offer a lot you say well we are the only team wanting him here is our offer take it or leave it.
And sometimes you take a slightly lesser deal just to get rid of the distraction before he poisons the well

And you don’t let an asset sit either. If he’s 31-32 years old yeah you have some time on your side. He’s 38, Father Time is undefeated
Depends I think it all matters with new team he will want to work out new contract and how long he will commit for I think any trade will require new team to want to speak and work out contract before they get him.

Depends I think it all matters with new team he will want to work out new contract and how long he will commit for I think any trade will require new team to want to speak and work out contract before they get him.
Which I am very confident they will

I still think both are top 5 players that you won't get a bag of used footballs for them either.
No they won’t. But to think a boatload of picks are coming especially 2-3 #1’s is wishful thinking. Are both top 5? Very debatable

Back