Trade: The only move that makes sense

He does make sense.
But the flip side is what kind of draft capital would it take to pry him away from the NYJ’s?
They made it clear he wasn’t available for trade, so I’m guessing that means It would take multiple picks to get them to move off their dime. And if that’s the case it would be crazy to do that.

I saw that it was clear that everyone on NYJ was available. They proposed a 60-65th pick would get it done and the 2021 pick is sitting at 61.

Maybe need someone to go now as he is 22 but that seems like it is possible. Just he got injured last week I think, hamstring, so will def be a future project but sensible to me.

I saw that it was clear that everyone on NYJ was available. They proposed a 60-65th pick would get it done and the 2021 pick is sitting at 61.

Maybe need someone to go now as he is 22 but that seems like it is possible. Just he got injured last week I think, hamstring, so will def be a future project but sensible to me.
Clear to who? Based on some "reports"? Unless you offered a ransom he's going nowhere

Seems very early for the Jets to be moving on from Williams. I know it's the Jets but I don't think any team is really in the business of dumping a top 3 pick after a year.

Clear to who? Based on some "reports"? Unless you offered a ransom he's going nowhere
Agree Williams after this year has 2 years plus his option year I think to get him starting point was a 1st round pick and more.

Back