Tom Brady suspended

Not really up for debate. He did.

I doubt if Goodell 'needs' to make it go away fast, except in New England?

Drama, baby.

It's going to be around for a while.

....... and yeah, it sucks when it's a team one cares about.

Actually it's up for big debate. The Wells report, if you read all the foot notes, actually doesn't prove much of anything. It's all conjecture. There is nowhere in the whole report where anyone says anything definitive about wrongdoing. All you have to do is read the bit about the gauges and how Wells conveniently didn't believe the head ref. That right there calls his opinion into question.

But those who don't care about the Patriots, it sucks to admit things aren't as concrete as you'd wish ;)

Until one of those equipment guys changes his story. Then there may be something t here...

To be honest HH i'm just having fun with this... Both sides of this argument can take the Wells report and have a strong defense of thier position. That's why this whole thing is getting to the point of ridiculousness. If Goodell was smart he'd reduce the suspension to 2 games and make this go away...

To be honest HH i'm just having fun with this... Both sides of this argument can take the Wells report and have a strong defense of thier position. That's why this whole thing is getting to the point of ridiculousness. If Goodell was smart he'd reduce the suspension to 2 games and make this go away...
I don't think the pats will accept anything less then no games missed and Brady will sue otherwise.

Can see them suing to try to get Goodell removed as the guy who hears the appeal.

I don't think so.

Goodell will most likely reduce the suspension, should Brady actually tell the truth?

Can see them suing to try to get Goodell removed as the guy who hears the appeal.

I think that is the only thing he can sue over. And considering the recent case in MO where Goodell is now barred from being the arbiter in any cases based in MO, there's the possibility Brady could press that as precedent in a case in MA.. Not sure how MA laws are written though...

Kraft said he was going to accept punishment and move on just to get it out of the way until Goodell decided to go overboard. So if he reduces Brady's suspension, then maybe Kraft just moves on. I've heard conflicting reports on whether Pats can actually appeal the loss of draft picks. It's my understanding they can't...

Back