the one and only highlight of family night that i could find on youtube so far

Doesn't Bellin health normally sponsor family night (and a bunch of other things)? And don't they help auction off some of the jerseys worn at practice, with the money going to charity?
Yup, had not one thing to do with sponsorship... it was an internal decision. Everyone says Murphy but I firmly disagree the change came after Gute was named GM. I lay the no stream at his feet.

Bellin Health did have Jordy Nelson in new commerical they played. Jordy is seen wrapping his finger in electric tape and paper towel. Voice actor asks Jordy are you taping your thumb in electric tape? Jordy says yes and with paper towel. Voice actor then asks did you hit your thumb with that hammer. Jordy slowly pushes hammer off counter and asks what hammer. Then voice actor says sometimes you need urgent care and talks about going to Bellin Health.

To me this was catch of the night.

To me this was catch of the night.

that was good. this was better:

and going back to the one that happened right in front of you, look at how hard he had to fight for that completion:

EBAdwYgXkAE4CP9

Caught up on everything Packers last night thanks to youtube.

If camp translates to game film, ure 4 primary WRs will be Adams ( obviously), MVS, Special K, and Davis. Davis seems to be a new player under ML.

Defense is going to have to come out of the gate if team is to have early sucess aa Offense goes thru growing pains. A lot of positives coming from that side of the ball.

Caught Cowherd and Sheffy bits on Pack. For once the team is getting good press for moves made on Defense and drawing comparisons to elite teams and the Pats for releasing Daniels. Cowheard saying these plans were in the works two years ago when the team knew it had to pay AR.

Forgot. On a personal note, like ML's pressers. After Wolf, TT, and MM it's a welcome change to hear the hc actually talk candidly and answering questions instead of.the same vanilla answers of.saying nothing

Caught up on everything Packers last night thanks to youtube.

If camp translates to game film, ure 4 primary WRs will be Adams ( obviously), MVS, Special K, and Davis. Davis seems to be a new player under ML.

i think you have to remember that this was just one practice. i'm not even sure davis makes the team, athough he's making a strong case. and let's not forget allison, who has a good history with ar and is probably going to be your starting slot receiver.

Back