Teddy Bridgewater (possible) knee injury

I was initially going to comment that the small silver lining in this is that it came so early in the "season" that there is a good chance he will be 100% for next season. Sounds like that may be in jeopardy as well. Hope this isn't as bad as it sounds and he's able to recover fully.

I hate seeing guys lose seasons to injuries. It doesn't matter if they're a sub, or starter, the impact on them and their career can be so devastating. I wonder if the Vikings view their season the same way as they did?

I hate seeing guys lose seasons to injuries. It doesn't matter if they're a sub, or starter, the impact on them and their career can be so devastating. I wonder if the Vikings view their season the same way as they did?

I think they may be feeling better about it now with Bradford in camp, but I don't believe he will be the difference maker they need in the QB spot. He is not mobile enough to escape like Bridgewater did and not strong enough to take the hits that he took. As gruesome as the injury was I'm sure some of the puking on the field when it happened was due to the players seeing their season collapse.

Just so there aren't too many threads on this forum devoted to the Vikings, Adam Schefter just tweeted out that a source told him that AP has a torn LCL to go with his torn meniscus.

The LCL is injured when there is too much pressure coming from the inside (from the body outwards) of the knee, and is usually injured by a direct blow, though it can occur through non-contact.

Shouldn't be a surprise, injuries to those two soft tissues usually go hand in hand.

Back