SM12 Mock #3

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a pretty good draft, not sure everybody is there where I have us picking them. Should cover some needs and some depth....

Round 1 - ERIC ROWE, CB
SCHOOL:UTAH | CONFERENCE: PAC12
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SPRING, TX
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 205 LBS

Round 2 - STEPHONE ANTHONY, ILB
SCHOOL:CLEMSON | CONFERENCE: ACC
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: POLKTON, NC
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-3 / 243 LBS

Round 3 - JEREMY LANGFORD, RB
SCHOOL:MICHIGAN STATE | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: WAYNE, MI
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-0 / 208 LBS

Round 4 - ROBBY HAVENSTEIN, OT
SCHOOL:WISCONSIN | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: MOUNT AIRY, MD
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-7 / 321 LBS

Round 5 - TAIWAN JONES, ILB
SCHOOL:MICHIGAN STATE | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: NEW BALTIMORE, MI
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-3 / 245 LBS.

Round 6 - BRANDON BRIDGE, QB
SCHOOL:SOUTH ALABAMA | CONFERENCE: BELT
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, CANADA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-4 / 229 LBS.

Round 6a - C.J. UZOMAH, TE
SCHOOL:AUBURN | CONFERENCE: SEC
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SUWANEE, GA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-6 / 262 LBS

Round 6b - MARIO ALFORD, WR
SCHOOL:WEST VIRGINIA | CONFERENCE: BIG12
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: GREENVILLE, GA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5-8 / 180 LBS

Round 7 - ROBERTSON DANIEL, CB
SCHOOL:BRIGHAM YOUNG | CONFERENCE: FBS INDEPENDENTS
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SAN JOSE, CA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 209 LBS

Last edited:
I think you could flip your round 1 & 2 picks and you might have a better chance of getting both guys. overall I like it, but not too familiar with the guys at the bottom end. don't we have three picks in the 6th?

I think you could flip your round 1 & 2 picks and you might have a better chance of getting both guys. overall I like it, but not too familiar with the guys at the bottom end. don't we have three picks in the 6th?

Yep we do... for some reason I was thinking 1 extra......will have to find another pick

Pretty much like all the players. Not sure the first two can come true as I suspect both are off the board before #62.

Only pick I kind of question is the 3rd rounder. Why a RB that high when you have two RBs already. That said, TT does always seem to look a year or two ahead so maybe he'd do this based on Starks not being around much longer. I wouldn't use that high a pick on a RB and might look at another position there.

I agree with that, flip 1st and 2nd picks and it looks nice...

Pretty much like all the players. Not sure the first two can come true as I suspect both are off the board before #62.

Only pick I kind of question is the 3rd rounder. Why a RB that high when you have two RBs already. That said, TT does always seem to look a year or two ahead so maybe he'd do this based on Starks not being around much longer. I wouldn't use that high a pick on a RB and might look at another position there.

I am not a Starks fan at all and think we can do much better. Starks cant do much unless there is a hole a truck could drive through. Landford has good speed and can catch the ball and does well with pass protection. Just seems like a good fit and would be better than Starks and would be a good change of pace back with his speed.

I still think that Ameer Abdullah would be the perfect change-of-pace back for Lacy, but I think we'd have to take him at #62 and it is probably less than 50:50 that he lasts that long.

Back