SM12 Mock #3

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I think this would be a pretty good draft, not sure everybody is there where I have us picking them. Should cover some needs and some depth....

Round 1 - ERIC ROWE, CB
SCHOOL:UTAH | CONFERENCE: PAC12
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SPRING, TX
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 205 LBS

Round 2 - STEPHONE ANTHONY, ILB
SCHOOL:CLEMSON | CONFERENCE: ACC
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: POLKTON, NC
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-3 / 243 LBS

Round 3 - JEREMY LANGFORD, RB
SCHOOL:MICHIGAN STATE | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: WAYNE, MI
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-0 / 208 LBS

Round 4 - ROBBY HAVENSTEIN, OT
SCHOOL:WISCONSIN | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: MOUNT AIRY, MD
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-7 / 321 LBS

Round 5 - TAIWAN JONES, ILB
SCHOOL:MICHIGAN STATE | CONFERENCE: BIG10
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: NEW BALTIMORE, MI
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-3 / 245 LBS.

Round 6 - BRANDON BRIDGE, QB
SCHOOL:SOUTH ALABAMA | CONFERENCE: BELT
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, CANADA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-4 / 229 LBS.

Round 6a - C.J. UZOMAH, TE
SCHOOL:AUBURN | CONFERENCE: SEC
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SUWANEE, GA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-6 / 262 LBS

Round 6b - MARIO ALFORD, WR
SCHOOL:WEST VIRGINIA | CONFERENCE: BIG12
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: GREENVILLE, GA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5-8 / 180 LBS

Round 7 - ROBERTSON DANIEL, CB
SCHOOL:BRIGHAM YOUNG | CONFERENCE: FBS INDEPENDENTS
COLLEGE EXPERIENCE: SENIOR | HOMETOWN: SAN JOSE, CA
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 209 LBS

Last edited:

realitybytes

I think you could flip your round 1 & 2 picks and you might have a better chance of getting both guys. overall I like it, but not too familiar with the guys at the bottom end. don't we have three picks in the 6th?

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I think you could flip your round 1 & 2 picks and you might have a better chance of getting both guys. overall I like it, but not too familiar with the guys at the bottom end. don't we have three picks in the 6th?
Yep we do... for some reason I was thinking 1 extra......will have to find another pick

57packer

Draft Guru
2018 Draft Guru
Pretty much like all the players. Not sure the first two can come true as I suspect both are off the board before #62.

Only pick I kind of question is the 3rd rounder. Why a RB that high when you have two RBs already. That said, TT does always seem to look a year or two ahead so maybe he'd do this based on Starks not being around much longer. I wouldn't use that high a pick on a RB and might look at another position there.

Cheesedog

I agree with that, flip 1st and 2nd picks and it looks nice...

Scoremore12

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Pretty much like all the players. Not sure the first two can come true as I suspect both are off the board before #62.

Only pick I kind of question is the 3rd rounder. Why a RB that high when you have two RBs already. That said, TT does always seem to look a year or two ahead so maybe he'd do this based on Starks not being around much longer. I wouldn't use that high a pick on a RB and might look at another position there.
I am not a Starks fan at all and think we can do much better. Starks cant do much unless there is a hole a truck could drive through. Landford has good speed and can catch the ball and does well with pass protection. Just seems like a good fit and would be better than Starks and would be a good change of pace back with his speed.

DenverPackFan

I still think that Ameer Abdullah would be the perfect change-of-pace back for Lacy, but I think we'd have to take him at #62 and it is probably less than 50:50 that he lasts that long.