Rumors

If your going to make a move like that he better be the missing link.

Now that doesn't sound like Bobby Axelrod....Bobby would play it a little more bold

Last edited:
If you're a player away from a serious run then sure go for a trade. But GB isn't close to a serious run so I wouldn't spend the money right now.

If you're a player away from a serious run then sure go for a trade. But GB isn't close to a serious run so I wouldn't spend the money right now.
I do think if the Jets are dumb enough to trade Quinten, Gute should definitely give it some serious thought. All you have to do is run against the Packers. I’ll bet Shanahan isn’t even nervous!

I do think if the Jets are dumb enough to trade Quinten, Gute should definitely give it some serious thought. All you have to do is run against the Packers. I’ll bet Shanahan isn’t even nervous!
Williams won't come cheap the Jets are not going to give him away for a day 3 pick. He has 2 more years plus a option year left.

Interesting I see it was reported that GB kicked the tires and made a call to AB agent seeing if he would have had any interest in coming to GB. Clear there was none as he wanted to go to TB and play with Brady. I don't think anyone would make the choice of GB over TB right now.

Now that doesn't sound like Bobby Axelrod....Bobby would play it a little more bold
True, and Wags would have approved also but depends on how much f you money was needed

I was listening to SiriusXM on way into work today. They had on PFF Brad Spielberger who said he has heard GB and Houston are very close on a deal to send Will Fuller to GB and thinks a deal will happen before the trade deadline today.

Good lord I hope not. His remaining contract will eat up almost everything GB has left is 2020 cap space, unless HOU is absorbing it because GB will offer a higher draft pick.
Just not good business imo

Good lord I hope not. His remaining contract will eat up almost everything GB has left is 2020 cap space, unless HOU is absorbing it because GB will offer a higher draft pick.
Just not good business imo

I was partly right.

Back