Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised I think he wants to stick it to GB and say look you did not want me I will go out show you what I can still do.
It’s lifestyle. That’s it. He’s already said he’s considered retirement and I believe him.

244365269_10220179221126602_4478106852999954659_n.jpg

During his press conference on Wednesday, the Packers quarterback was asked if he could ever see himself playing for the Bears and he didn't hesitate with his answer.

"No, no," Rodgers said, via Packerwire. "It's just not going to happen, man."

During his press conference on Wednesday, the Packers quarterback was asked if he could ever see himself playing for the Bears and he didn't hesitate with his answer.

"No, no," Rodgers said, via Packerwire. "It's just not going to happen, man."
I hate the fact that it's just so blasé of these reporters to ask questions like that, like there's nothing more important to focus on right now, this season. This is why I don't see the need to have AR out in front of the press, as the leader. I know, I know, it's about the shield but it's like a big joke now that he's assumed gone. It just doesn't sit well with me. If anyone wants his opinions on anything, just head over to the Pat McAfee Show and get all the ass kissing they can handle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back