Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Denver starting Bridgewater. My guess will be a game by game thing depending how they play between him and Lock. Say Denver sucks what are odds GB can get their 1st round pick in return for Rodgers?

So Denver starting Bridgewater. My guess will be a game by game thing depending how they play between him and Lock. Say Denver sucks what are odds GB can get their 1st round pick in return for Rodgers?
#1 I doubt its game to game, thats a recipe for disaster #2 Odds? 60%

#1 I doubt its game to game, thats a recipe for disaster #2 Odds? 60%
Fangio needs to win so he will play which ever QB gives him best chance to win each week. If Bridgewater goes out week one throws 3 INTs I can see Lock start week 2.

Fangio needs to win so he will play which ever QB gives him best chance to win each week. If Bridgewater goes out week one throws 3 INTs I can see Lock start week 2.
they will not let one game dictate this, 3-4 weeks lets see

So was wondering what are odds that say AZ has another year were they don't make the playoffs. Would AZ move on from Murray and being a team with older players go after Rodgers in a trade to be a win now team?

So was wondering what are odds that say AZ has another year were they don't make the playoffs. Would AZ move on from Murray and being a team with older players go after Rodgers in a trade to be a win now team?
I’ve had Arizona as a possible place since this drama started. I would put it at 40%. All depends who the new HC would be

There are so many possibilities. Almost anything can sway the decision. In the end, it will be a narrow number of options for the Packers, because of where Rodgers would be willing to play.

There are so many possibilities. Almost anything can sway the decision. In the end, it will be a narrow number of options for the Packers, because of where Rodgers would be willing to play.
It will come down to 3-4 things that we won’t know until January. What type of year Rodgers has? Is he healthy? Who has short term need? Would he rather walk away? All will determine value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back