Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I want my QB to be happy about the WRs they field. If he doesn't have confidence in them, it's not going to end well. Call it being a diva, anything you want. It's still the reality about playing the game. Some people just play the game better together than others.

Sounds like Rodgers would be a much worse GM than Gute, glad we passed on that guy.

Personally, I want my QB to be happy about the WRs they field. If he doesn't have confidence in them, it's not going to end well. Call it being a diva, anything you want. It's still the reality about playing the game. Some people just play the game better together than others.
Though Rodgers wanted Kuemrow because he was a friend not because he was the best to be on the field.

I think Schlereth is full of it. Packers were not trading him on draft night not with cap hit and his source is full of it or made up.
don't really care what you think. you made up your mind a long time ago. and you keep repeating yourself in multiple posts every single day. you are entitled to your opinions, but i don't have to read them.

don't really care what you think. you made up your mind a long time ago. and you keep repeating yourself in multiple posts every single day. you are entitled to your opinions, but i don't have to read them.
No you don't and you have to reply to mine in an asshole tone either.

I think we’ve all been repeating ourselves on this one, but I’m still grateful to Aaron for giving us something to talk about this dead season.

If you don't want to "read" someone's opinion then ignore them otherwise I'll remind ALL of you.....

1. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior are unacceptable. If you take a particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

2. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

I shouldn't have to post that either.... Carry on.

If you don't want to "read" someone's opinion then ignore them otherwise I'll remind ALL of you.....

1. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior are unacceptable. If you take a particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

2. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

I shouldn't have to post that either.... Carry on.
I am sorry Mark if I broke the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back