Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers has NEVER liked WI. He is a CA boy through and through this is a play at him to now be on the West Coast and have more TV deals if he lives and works on the West Coast.

177680560_4816207341728882_8898071423951840198_n.jpg

Rodgers has NEVER liked WI. He is a CA boy through and through this is a play at him to now be on the West Coast and have more TV deals if he lives and works on the West Coast.
It's much more than that. And if thats the case he had a window to get out a few years ago.

it's not wisconsin that he dislikes. heck, he bought a part of the bucks. it's the team management that he dislikes. and i don't blame him one bit because they are incompetent (through and through).

it's not wisconsin that he dislikes. heck, he bought a part of the bucks. it's the team management that he dislikes. and i don't blame him one bit because they are incompetent (through and through).
That's the part that doesn't make sense though...why would you go big $$ extension when you know that cripples your team in terms of adding talent which they need? Either that part is bogus OR the demand is so big they know GB can't swing it ????

That's the part that doesn't make sense though...why would you go big $$ extension when you know that cripples your team in terms of adding talent which they need? Either that part is bogus OR the demand is so big they know GB can't swing it ????
He doesn't trust the Pack to add players that could be immediate talent. He's anticipating that they will continue to draft projects with huge upside. (I'm not saying talent needs to be so called skill positions - it could be anywhere, on either line, linebackers)

He may just be trying to force the Packers hands to draft somebody that can step in at a position they are familiar with and play now rather than learning a new position and being a players in 3 years.

Everyone wants to blame GB for never doing enough for Rodgers. No one ever wants to blame Rodgers for not doing enough.

He doesn't trust the Pack to add players that could be immediate talent. He's anticipating that they will continue to draft projects with huge upside. (I'm not saying talent needs to be so called skill positions - it could be anywhere, on either line, linebackers)

He may just be trying to force the Packers hands to draft somebody that can step in at a position they are familiar with and play now rather than learning a new position and being a players in 3 years.
And who's to blame for our cap situation? Has he ever done a Brady and took less cash?

And who's to blame for our cap situation? Has he ever done a Brady and took less cash?
That's one of the main problems Rodgers ego is he wants to be always the highest paid QB thus part of problem right now he wants to once again be among the highest paid in the game since he's fallen off that the past couple years with new QB deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back