Predict The Packers 2021-22 Record Thread

Well, this is a tough one.

I see this offense as being in the top 5 in the league again based off of our talent and of course if AR stays healthy.

The defense and ST's are another story. This D was about top 10 in some stats last year but I never felt they were top 10. I see the same thing again. We have some solid pieces but this d-line is not good enough against the run and we have meh ILB's as always. Also until Z. Smith actually shows up in an NFC title game, I think he is a big waste of money. :) ST's will be lower half again this year and will cause us some losses.

Because I like LeFluer and we have some talent on O and few pieces on D, I will say 11-6. Tough schedule and I do not trust this D or ST's. We get a wild card spot and lose in the 2nd round. AR is traded and the Love era begins after this year is over.

Last edited:
Well, this is a tough one.

I see this offense as being in the top 5 in the league again based off of our talent and of course if AR stays healthy.

The defense and ST's are another story. This D was about top 10 in some stats last year but I never felt they were top 10. I I see the same thing again. We have some solid pieces but this d-line is not good enough against the run and we have meh ILB's as always. Also until Z. Smith actually shows up in an NFC title game, I think he is a big waste of money. :) ST's will be lower half again this year and will cause us some losses.

Because I like LeFluer and we have some talent on O and few pieces on D, I will say 11-6. Tough schedule and I do not trust this d or St's. We get a wild card spot and lose in the 2nd round. AR is traded and the Love era begins after this year is over.
Just curious CB.
who do you see winning the division that puts the Packers in a Wild Card slot?

Just curious CB.
who do you see winning the division that puts the Packers in a Wild Card slot?
Danno, actually a good question. Now that I think about that I will have to retract that statement. We will win the Division. The NFC North is weak. The only possibility would be the Vikings but I just do not think they can get it done.

Thanks for seeing my error. :)

Danno, actually a good question. Now that I think about that I will have to retract that statement. We will win the Division. The NFC North is weak. The only possibility would be the Vikings but I just do not think they can get it done.

Not an error at all CB.
Just thought maybe you had some insider info and I was curious!!

Minnesota is no push over. WR 1 & 2 are solid and Jefferson could be really good. Cook is a stud. But like most of the league not great depth defense is questionable. If and big IF that QB play can be consistent they will challenge

Minnesota is no push over. WR 1 & 2 are solid and Jefferson could be really good. Cook is a stud. But like most of the league not great depth defense is questionable. If and big IF that QB play can be consistent they will challenge
I think MN will push GB for title I think 11 wins will be needed to win division.

I think MN will push GB for title I think 11 wins will be needed to win division.
Well in a 17 game season not sure personally I think you need 12 but let’s see how it plays out

Back