Predict The Packers 2021-22 Record Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Another year and another shot at being the person who gets it right.

Didn't get to see starters except in camp this season and a little family night, based on that this is very much the same team as last year less some OL talent. With that said I'll go 11-7, IF big IF they stay 100% healthy 13-4. A caveat here is big injuries to Rodgers and Adams or a couple of key defenders would drop this down to a 7-8 win club quickly.

Depth is still an issue and ST um well they aren't special again. I think this is a playoff ballclub with at least 1 win in the postseason assured but again injuries totally wipe that out.

Let's hear it and we'll find out who our perfect prognosticator is in 2022.

For the most part they have been dodging the injury hits the last 2 years so depth was not exposed as much. If they stay healthy and 12 has a quality year 12-5 maybe 13-4 gets it done. If 12’s skills take a step back and injuries hit 10-7 / 9-8 wound not be unrealistic.

I will take the leap of faith that 12 plays for a contract in a place other than GB and injuries expose the depth 11-6 and one and done in the post season

I'll go 12-5 win a playoff game and lose in round 2 on the road.

13-4 but agree they'll lose in the NFCCG again. Same team all over and I think we hired a DC who's worse then we fired.

13-4 and post season isn't something I'll predict. We haven't done well in big games in years so that's a toss up.

Arod has a rough start and goes on IR by week 7..... Pack finishes 9-8, just above .500 thanks to some Love heroics the last few games.....

Arod has a rough start and goes on IR by week 7..... Pack finishes 9-8, just above .500 thanks to some Love heroics the last few games.....
CD you gonna be riding that Mac Jones train by week 4, stick to the Pats! rofl(

I wear grey aviators not green and gold glasses, but I don’t see a 9 win team, they’re gonna be good again.

Back