Postgame Lions beat Packers

Let's give Amari a chance.

While I am not happy with him returning the last kick off, who knows what his coach told him. I'm not that impressed with our special teams coaches.

Regarding routes he had a lot to learn as a rookie. And, our slot receiver routes are complex. I wish he had learned them faster, but let's give him some time. I do wish he had longer with Rodgers because I think Rodgers makes people work hard on the football smarts part of it. Hopefully, he'll learn.
I don’t see anything that stands out about him at all, and I can’t think of a single WR in GB or elsewhere that stunk and showed nothing as a rookie and turned out good.

I don’t see anything that stands out about him at all, and I can’t think of a single WR in GB or elsewhere that stunk and showed nothing as a rookie and turned out good.
I'm pretty sure Adam's caught like Keg Man for over a year

I'm pretty sure Adam's caught like Keg Man for over a year
And he was a fumbler too, but has Rodgers come remotely close to making a single play like any of this, in practice or in a game? I just don't see anything in the guy.

EDIT: it's rookie highlights of Davante Adams, not a link to steal your SSNs!

No doubt Adam's had a better rookie year. I don't even think Rodgers was on the field for that many plays.

Still, I think give him another year

The Bears have put in an interview request for Colts defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus, per multiple reports. The team has also recently requested an interview with Cowboys defensive coordinator Dan Quinn as well.

Regarding Jordan Love, can we also please put to bed the myth that he has a strong arm? Love had a lot of hype for arm strength going into the draft and coming out of it, but man I don't see that at all. You watch Justin Herbert in SD and he's throwing ropes up and down the field, Love hasn't made a single pass anything like that in 2 years. It's either touch passes or when he tries to throw hard the ball wobbles and looks bad. Not to say that it will define his career but when looking at attributes, that arm was way way way oversold IMO.

Regarding Jordan Love, can we also please put to bed the myth that he has a strong arm? Love had a lot of hype for arm strength going into the draft and coming out of it, but man I don't see that at all. You watch Justin Herbert in SD and he's throwing ropes up and down the field, Love hasn't made a single pass anything like that in 2 years. It's either touch passes or when he tries to throw hard the ball wobbles and looks bad. Not to say that it will define his career but when looking at attributes, that arm was way way way oversold IMO.
Let him get his footwork down. I think you'll see his arm is sufficiently above average.

Back