Post Game Thread: Kansas City defeats GB

No, people like Biegel as well as TJ Watt because they know they can play and play well. Because they were Badgers has little to nothing to do with it. This is basically Biegels rookie season since he missed last year with the injury. He is worth keeping.

Maybe on PS but not on the 53 he's IMO is not a every good LB. I think Donnerson is better and would cut Biegel before him. So right now is he worth keeping as a 6th OLB? I just don't think you can keep 10 LB just to keep Biegel.

He was getting manhandled by 3rd and 4th string KC players. Not very strong and slow... He'd be a good PS pick up though
Agree cut him and if he clears waviers offer him spot on PS

For me, this was never about Biegel being a Badger. Biegel gets no break from me and I'm a pretty big Badger homer. I just hoped he'd make it because the Packers used a 4th Rd pick on him and they need OLB help. I didn't want to give up on him too early. He can play some, but unfortunately the things he did against lesser college players doesn't translate to the NFL. He's undersized. I don't know that he'll ever pan out other than perhaps as a special teamer and rarely used back-up. If spots on defense are tight, I'd cut him and maybe add him to the practice squad. I think though that might be a waste. It might be better to just cut ties and see if he can make it somewhere else in a different scheme. I think Donnerson might have more upside.

Back