Post game thread: Green Bay Knocks off Detroit 29-22 on Thanksgiving

It's slowing down for him now.... by this time next year, those little overthrows etc will be ironed out. All the pundits saw the arm and the athletic ability now and get why they went with him. Will he be a 10-year all-pro? Probably not, but he's got all the tools to be a top-15 starter for years and you can build around him.

If it was up to me I would beef up his OL and get a stud RB..... then add the pieces on defense to be lights out. Oh and add 1 vet sure hands WR so he has an outlet. tc(

I completely agree, Mark.

I would like to see the Packers draft 3 OL in 2024. OT, G, and another G or OT. Then pick up a Safety in round 2 and a RB in round 3. Those are my wants and the Packer needs, IMO. Then fill in with the other 5 or 6 picks.

Now will the draft fall that way, maybe not but hopefully we can fill most of those holes.

Lastly, IMO Bak is the only one you release next year. He saves you a ton of cap money. Preston Smith is still playing well and you only save 3M plus Van Ess isn't ready yet. Aaron Jones, you can keep another year as well if you wanted to. You save 5M but who do you have at this point? It would be good to draft a RB and then let them play sparingly for a year. Campbell is another one you could release. You save 5M on him. We should draft another ILB as well in the next year or two.

Sorry. Went off on a draft and next year tangent there. bouncy I know we still have 6 games left this season.

8mu6p00yz53c1.png

Hard to believe been 9 years since GB scored 21 in a qtr.

Back