Post game thread: Green Bay defeats MN, 37-10

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
13-3 !!! gopackgo

Well, it was cold. :)

The Packers have cinched HFA, although to be truthful, I'm never sure how much of an advantage that really is.

I don't really have anything interesting to note or much to complain about, as hilarity was ensuing in Shout. TBH, it was nice to have one of those games that wasn't nerve-wracking till the end.

BTW, did you know that people actually *steal* Ed Gein's headstone? Me, either.

br)br)br)

13-3 !!! gopackgo

Well, it was cold. :)

The Packers have cinched HFA, although to be truthful, I'm never sure how much of an advantage that really is.

I don't really have anything interesting to note or much to complain about, as hilarity was ensuing in Shout. TBH, it was nice to have one of those games that wasn't nerve-wracking till the end.

BTW, did you know that people actually *steal* Ed Gein's headstone? Me, either.

br)br)br)
well because it's wasn't a nerve wracking game, the shout conversation, at least when I saw it, actually was entertaining. It went from Betty White to Ed Gein . . . . . wow!

Overall, all three phases played pretty well. Although, the Vikings are a dumpster fire.

My only concern is we continue to start slow as a team. That could hurt us in the playoffs.

Once again, MVS disappears. It is hard to figure that guy out.

Savage is just an average Safety. Amos is worth keeping and paying the money to.

Rodgers wants to play vs DET.
Sit his ass. I wanna see Love. And give Love his own game plan. Wanna see what he really looks like.

I would have preferred kicking the field goal instead of going for it. I prefer points and would have preferred 9 points on 3 trips inside the red zone over 6. That's just me. It didn't matter.

I thought the Pack came out a little slow. But, then somebody somehow got their urgency up. Again, wish they would have come out on fire. But, again it didn't matter.

On to the Lions. I think starters should play a bit.

Rodgers wants to play because he's doing his own little good bye tour

Back