Post game thread: Green Bay defeats MN, 37-10

True, but they really hadn’t played since previous January

You walk a fine line with playing your stars or sitting them for a meaningless game

You walk a fine line with playing your stars or sitting them for a meaningless game
You do but as ML said and I have to agree, you play them and they get injured then you get asked why did you play them? You don't play them and they lay an egg in the playoffs, you get asked why didn't you play them? You can't win.

270486250_10159410810210073_6950659472541877834_n.jpg

You do but as ML said and I have to agree, you play them and they get injured then you get asked why did you play them? You don't play them and they lay an egg in the playoffs, you get asked why didn't you play them? You can't win.
Lotta guys need like 12 yards for records, incentives and stuff. I think Preston needs one sack for a contract incentive.

I don't think starters will be out there too long.

Lotta guys need like 12 yards for records, incentives and stuff. I think Preston needs one sack for a contract incentive.

I don't think starters will be out there too long.
Smith gets 750K if he gets 1 sack vs the Lions he's already earned $1.25 million so far getting sacks.
Rodgers is on pace to get $400K for regular season numbers he hits plus up to 400K for starts in playoffs

Besides that I don't know if anyone else can get Bonus did not see any under Adams contract and Lazard and MVS are under rookie deals thus would not have incentives in contract.

Back