Post Game Thread: GB defeats Chicago 41-25

Good game against a crappy team. It's pretty much exactly what the Dr ordered for these guys to improve moral.

I knew that there offense was nothing to write home about, but their defense has been listed in the top 10. Did not having Hicks make that much difference? That bunch was lackluster and not very motivated.

Their offense, thankfully had Mitch back as their QB and that was a joy to see.

I actually saw our defense wrap up when they were tackling someone. Outside of the Bears offense running and passing at will when they got the ball first, csr( they were the same ole offense we have played against for the last few years.
Hey and our defense got not 1 but 3 turnovers. Although that was not a great team we played against, at least they got some turnovers. No, I don't think that they have finally seen the light.

The Packer offense played well except for a couple of uncharacteristic drops by Adams. Toyan's TD catch was a thing of beauty. The RB's ran well and although some here are not crazy about Williams I thought that he did a good job.

8-3. Someone has to knock the Saints down so we will have the tiebreak.

Watching TN yesterday, scares the c^@& out of me. Henry is going to run up and down the field on us.

But never mind that. We won. So we get to enjoy the week.

Sirius Radio saying Linsley has sprained knee out 3-6 weeks.

Thudding up is how they practice. The old drills are history. Lombardi has to be watching practices from above and muttering; "What the hell is going on out there?"
Thudding up is how they practice and they play by trying to make one arm tackles or throwing themselves at the feet of the person with the ball hoping they trip them.

Back