Post Game Thread : Arizona Defeats Green Bay 38-8

I don't think they're mentally weak at all. At least not collectively. Certainly players might be *cough*davanteadams*cough*, but the offensive line has been playing through injury and Rodgers has taken brutal hit after brutal hit (and never takes the Manning dive). They're battling. They just don't have the horses.
+1

Now this is probably more of a tangent than anything else, but this roster was poorly constructed from the get go and really hasn't helped us.

We decided out of training camp to carry 6 WR's, the reason why you carry 6 WR's on a 53 man roster you would think is you have an abundance of talent. That clearly is not the case this year and we also decided for some stupid **** reason to carry 2 FB's for again no reason and 2 active on game day. You then chose to carry 9 OL, but only carry 2 guys(your starters) who are natural tackles. So we end of carry 4 guards and the back up center could also be a reliable back up at guard.

We then chose to activate Quarless and put Montgomery on IR, the week when the team knows there's less than a 20 percent chance that David plays this week.

Now why the **** didn't we bring up a T from the P/S or in FA and cut Backman, Perillo, Kuhn, Rip, Mulamba, Taylor or Walker. Who the **** do they think they're protecting?

We are simply playing terrible football and have been since the bye week. I expect to see a Packer team that shows improvement as the season progresses and that hasn't happened. I don't buy the injury excuse. Every team deals with that. Look at the Patriots!

I'm so disgusted with McCarthy and listening to him babble about how he's sick of the negativity. Give me a break. At this point in the season it's over and it's not fixable. I believe there is a huge rift between McCarthy and Rodgers. It will be interesting to see what happens in the off season.tc(

When the Pats suffer injuries they call plays that fit the personnel they have on the field. When GB suffer injuries they call plays like nothing has changed and then blame it on execution, because THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SCHEME!

Indeed, the main reason the Pats are really starting to struggle is that they're so far down the depth chart (as in, guys playing weren't even on the team a month ago) they've become a little limited in what they can do.

Not like us, where we ignore our limitations in favor of what's supposed to work.

Back