Post Game Saints 38 Green Bay 3

I was looking at Rodgers numbers the last 10 years and clearly 2020 was an aberration so I don’t think he has to replicate that. I don’t think this is as bad as Sunday by a long shot but won’t be as dominant as 2020 especially on offense. Realistically that’s why I was at 11-6 if they stayed relatively healthy.
Yeah 11-6 but I can also see 7-10 season if this defense scheme under Barry bombs.

In fairness, the D held Saints to what, 325 yards? Kamara had 4.2 per. Not entirely a bad performance. It's the 5 TDs that put the Saints over the top, but it's not like they put up 500 yards on us.

In fairness, the D held Saints to what, 325 yards? Kamara had 4.2 per. Not entirely a bad performance. It's the 5 TDs that put the Saints over the top, but it's not like they put up 500 yards on us.
The “Break but don’t Bend” defense, let’s see where that gets us.

you can't go by the yards standard...I can have 250 yards if I do it in 4 possessions of 14-18 plays and hold the ball for 8-12 minutes per position and score 4 times your screwed. Honestly, I've won a lot of games as a coach by being a ball-control team doing just that. I wear your ass down...hold the ball and force you into having to do things on offense you really didn't want to do.

Hell they really didn't need the 5 TD, we couldn't stop them and by half, we were worn out and our offensive gameplan was out the window....Ball game.

100% Hats of to the Saints staff, they put GB in a place/field and conditions that hurt us and crafted a gameplan that exploited all our weaknesses.

241737894_4071976802930970_4984575982479611051_n.jpg

Wonder what Mike saw in the “work ethic” of the OL & DL who got pushed around like rag dolls
Seriously!
What is the source of the bone J-Mike has to pick with Rodgers?
Did Rodgers kick his dog? Or did Rodgers just put sand in J-Mike’s Vaseline?

Back