Post Game....Packers slip by Jags

Except you and others have been here long enough to know better and I would watch that temper if I was you. Consider it your first warning of the night.

It's all good discussion. We have to be able to argue a bit, respectfully. We're not gonna agree on everything, especially when name calling and insults are slung around

Did you read about Eli ? Eli is a fantasy sports guru... great source.

i'm not judging the guy personally. Just trying to comment on the stats

By numbers no but we were not getting gashed.

I guess they should have just kept playing the way they were playing then. All I know, is the last couple drives seemed to work.

He's lucky...nothing more. He should adjust to what? The talent he has? The same talent that was blown out vs SF in the NFC title game? The same talent the Vikings destroyed? You can't ask the man to make Beef Wellington with 80/20 and a prayer.
80/20 ? More like scraps in the secondary. Outside of Clark that DL is horrid. I think Pettine did OK with what he had but it's 100 % incorrect to try and man over or cover 1 with those personal and that front. I also saw where some people think they played a 4 front ? They did not. That was a base 34 look but they played both OLB as elephant ends so to speak. It worked but as was mentioned consider who we played.

80/20 ? More like scraps in the secondary. Outside of Clark that DL is horrid. I think Pettine did OK with what he had but it's 100 % incorrect to try and man over or cover 1 with those personal and that front. I also saw where some people think they played a 4 front ? They did not. That was a base 34 look but they played both OLB as elephant ends so to speak. It worked but as was mentioned consider who we played.
I can never tell if he means to line up in that front or Z gets itchy and moves up into that look? On the upside, it wasn't that goofy two down package that rarely works anymore.

Back