Post Game....Packers slip by Jags

I can never tell if he means to line up in that front or Z gets itchy and moves up into that look? On the upside, it wasn't that goofy two down package that rarely works anymore.
Well it certainly wasn't a textbook look for sure. Always a chance it was ment to be one look/coverage and ended up being another and just worked out so they stuck with it. Young QB get the yips over the weirdest stuff and if it works you go with it.

Well it certainly wasn't a textbook look for sure. Always a chance it was ment to be one look/coverage and ended up being another and just worked out so they stuck with it. Young QB get the yips over the weirdest stuff and if it works you go with it.
True.

Far from a homer. I've been brutal on Pettine but that adjustment worked. Call it lucky, whatever you like but it worked. Eli through up the stats. I'm giving credit where credit is due.
My only question is why did he take so dang long to make the adjustment? I am climbing on the get a new DC bandwagon.

My only question is why did he take so dang long to make the adjustment? I am climbing on the get a new DC bandwagon.
Personnel is a big issue. Those 2 starting CBs were out and Jackson, for all intents and purposes, should never be in man coverage but for whatever reason, those last 2 drives seemed decent defensively. Probably not wise to play 60 mins with Jackson in man. I guess it all falls back on personnel and talent or lack there of.

Personnel is a big issue. Those 2 starting CBs were out and Jackson, for all intents and purposes, should never be in man coverage but for whatever reason, those last 2 drives seemed decent defensively. Probably not wise to play 60 mins with Jackson in man. I guess it all falls back on personnel and talent or lack there of.
Only reason it worked is Gary decided to show up. You are 100% correct on Jackson, he cannot play man at all, he a disaster

Only reason it worked is Gary decided to show up. You are 100% correct on Jackson, he cannot play man at all, he a disaster
Gute looking like Ted refusing to give up on draft picks that are high round busts.

Back