Post Game Packers Hang on beat Baltimore 31-30

As far as running the football consistently, this o-line is in shambles. They do an ok job of pass blocking but they do not get a great push run blocking. Personally, not having Bak, Jenkins, and losing Linsley has really hurt us, IMO.
is there even one guy who was expected to be the starter in the offseason left standing? i know i didn't expect nijman and kelly to be ours starting tackles. nor did i expect runyan/patrick/newman to be our starting interior ol. i think every starter is actually a 2nd or 3rd level backup at this point.

I said in the pregame thread that a good NT is either the no 1 or no 2 most important player on the team, and I was right in this case. They really missed Clark out there, it’s such an important and difference making spot to have down.

Overall really disappointed with the undisciplined rush, they went through a phase for a few weeks where they were rushing to the level of the QB and flattening, but the past two weeks they seem to be flying up the field trying to turn the corner and they’re getting killed. Hundley must’ve scrambled around right end for 5-10 yards a good 6 times.

By the way, who called it in the other thread, was it Cheesedog? Someone said he was really good, I was pretty impressed. He looks better than Fields or Zack Wilson.

Savage had a poor game in coverage. Guy has no feel or instincts. Having a real hard time justifying paying him to stay around.

maybe you didn't notice how far off the corners and safeties played in the final ten minutes. nobody played to try to stop a completed pass. they all just played to tackle after the completion. and some of them didn't do that very well either.
I did for the last 14 weeks since Alexander is the only CB who can play press and play it well.

I said in the pregame thread that a good NT is either the no 1 or no 2 most important player on the team, and I was right in this case. They really missed Clark out there, it’s such an important and difference making spot to have down.

Overall really disappointed with the undisciplined rush, they went through a phase for a few weeks where they were rushing to the level of the QB and flattening, but the past two weeks they seem to be flying up the field trying to turn the corner and they’re getting killed. Hundley must’ve scrambled around right end for 5-10 yards a good 6 times.

By the way, who called it in the other thread, was it Cheesedog? Someone said he was really good, I was pretty impressed. He looks better than Fields or Zack Wilson.

Savage had a poor game in coverage. Guy has no feel or instincts. Having a real hard time justifying paying him to stay around.
I was one of them. Watching the previous Ravens game when he had to come in after Jackson got hurt you coukd tell he gets it. He was an UDFA a few years ago to boot.

As far as running the football consistently, this o-line is in shambles. They do an ok job of pass blocking but they do not get a great push run blocking. Personally, not having Bak, Jenkins, and losing Linsley has really hurt us, IMO.
Not only was the O line in shambles, you have to remember that the Ravens have one of the top rush defenses in the league. It was gonna be tough sledding to run against that team.

Last edited:
I was one of them. Watching the previous Ravens game when he had to come in after Jackson got hurt you coukd tell he gets it. He was an UDFA a few years ago to boot.
Huntley is only a rookie on a UDFA contract. Ravens control his rights in 2022 as a ERFA and then in 2023 he's a RFA. So Ravens get a possibly cheap good QB for at least next year and if right offer comes along can get a good draft pick in a trade for a guy that went undrafted.

Aaron Jones’
6️⃣
receiving TDs on the season are the most by a #Packers RB since Johnny Blood McNally had 11 in 1931.

Back