Post game Packers defeat Falcons 34-20

Big difference yesterday was that Arod actually took the shorter passes many times. Those have been there most games this year. But yesterday he actually took advantage instead of trying to force it down field.

This game is what I expected from AR and the Offense.

Also saw CM3 play his best game/effort of the year.

This is how we should have looked against AZ last week. So there's no way certain players didn't mail it in last week including Rodgers. Was too much evidence supporting that.

Holes are still there on this team. This isn't a SB contender imo and still depending on FA signings and draft are 2 years away.

I think Pack said it best, this is basically the same team that has shown up for most of the past 2 months, give or take a few passes here and there. As should be expected. Was the pace a little better here and there? Sure. Was there some better communication on the sidelines between HC and QB? Yep. I also read some stuff about some of the mid-week changes that Philbin put in, clearly defining roles for some guys to get them more involved. IMO all basic stuff that should've been there under MM but apparently wasn't, so good for Joe for improving the "coaching fundamentals".

Is it anything to hang your hat on? No. The team has the same holes as last week. OL depth still an issue. Jimmy Graham continues to be just a complete bust. If the team is going to cut Jordy Nelson for you, ya damn well better haul in passes against LBs in coverage.

All that said, it was fun watching a win for a change! Crowd seemed quiet on TV, didn't it? Make it was the mic set up?

I think Pack said it best, this is basically the same team that has shown up for most of the past 2 months, give or take a few passes here and there. As should be expected. Was the pace a little better here and there? Sure. Was there some better communication on the sidelines between HC and QB? Yep. I also read some stuff about some of the mid-week changes that Philbin put in, clearly defining roles for some guys to get them more involved. IMO all basic stuff that should've been there under MM but apparently wasn't, so good for Joe for improving the "coaching fundamentals".

Is it anything to hang your hat on? No. The team has the same holes as last week. OL depth still an issue. Jimmy Graham continues to be just a complete bust. If the team is going to cut Jordy Nelson for you, ya damn well better haul in passes against LBs in coverage.

All that said, it was fun watching a win for a change! Crowd seemed quiet on TV, didn't it? Make it was the mic set up?

Sorry did not cheer much was talking to the set of cute girls next to me the whole game. :)

Sorry did not cheer much was talking to the set of cute girls next to me the whole game. :)

You sure that wasn't you trying to take the ball away from that kid in the stands after the 1st Julio Jones TD?!?

You sure that wasn't you trying to take the ball away from that kid in the stands after the 1st Julio Jones TD?!?
Did he hand the ball to some kid? I saw Adams gave the ball to a kid after he scored.

So did you close the deal?
LOL I have might have been able to convince them to go get more drinks after the game though they had their dad their too so not sure if he would have been cool with it but seemed he might have been type to say go have fun. LOL

Back