Post game Packers defeat Falcons 34-20

What I liked seeing was Philbin pulling the old plays out of his playbook from back in his early days in GB as an OC. He used short crosses, quick passes outside, and screens to keep the defensive line off balance. It may not be pretty watching it, but it can be effective. I didn't miss the vertical game one bit, because it just isn't there often enough to be a staple. The less we use it, the more effective it will be, when we do use it.

I think the play calling and quick releases helped neutralize the Falcons defense. They couldn't be on Rodgers like they wanted.

On defense, I'm not going to make any judgments, but I am still concerned about the fundamentals that some of these guys seem to lack. They're too undisciplined.

One thing I hate. Missed tackles. They need to wrap on people, not believe they can block them down.

Not going to overreact to this one. Falcons had THIRTEEN penalties.

Just giving us yards and firsts left and right. Good win on to the Bears

Agree with all of you.

One more thing I liked was Philbin sitting with AR on the sidelines and talking. I never saw that with MM especially as of late.

The Pack is Back....

What I saw today was to bad teams playing each other. GB still can't tackle worth crap and way to many players missed on the first tackle. Alexander IMO was horrible on tackling today.

I'm betting against GB every game the rest of the way.

Every time I do, they win. hope(

Though do have to say Jimmy Graham looks like garbage balls hitting him right in hands and dropping him. Clear he is washed up and done and was a bust of a signing and team needs to move on after the season.

Back