Post Game Packers Defeat Bungles in OT

We got a gift. Yeah the missed FG I get it but Taylor did Burrow no favors. The draw on 3rd in regulation was beyond awful. Ugly game

I wonders about the going for it, when Pack was up 19-14, instead of taking a field goal. Maybe 37 yards. Make it 19-17. Instead, they went for it, had a holding, backed up 10 and punted. There's been rumblings of Taylor not putting these guys in the best position to win. Young coach mistakes, so to speak. Not that going for it was horrendous but they had plenty of game left to play at that point.

I wonders about the going for it, when Pack was up 19-14, instead of taking a field goal. Maybe 37 yards. Make it 19-17. Instead, they went for it, had a holding, backed up 10 and punted. There's been rumblings of Taylor not putting these guys in the best position to win. Young coach mistakes, so to speak. Not that going for it was horrendous but they had plenty of game left to play at that point.
He’s not young anymore. His scheme / plan vs Jax was questionable

245331337_4150606808401302_6473382415172218275_n.jpg

Other than King, I can’t think of any other injuries.
That’s a good thing and King is no big loss IMO.
I hope they get Jenkins back next week.
Also, I’m guessing we will see Rasul Douglas and Jaylon Smith suited up next week too.

Random thought:
Can Darnell Savage play boundary CB? Too much to ask?

Back