Post-game: GB Beats The Rams 20-3

Packers need to start looking at playing with OL Rhyan showed he can be a good OL I think. He's a 3rd round pick he's no use sitting on the bench. Runyan is JAG and likely going to be allowed to walk GB should see if Rhyan can be his replacement.

I still haven't watched the entire game, caught first half on radio. BUT, it seems like MLF's play calling was better than it has been. In games past I didn't feel like he was adjusting his playcalling to what the Packers are, which is not very good football team. Can't expect those young receivers and that bad offensive line to execute his most creative plays. Shoot, I thought he got too creative for his own good when the team was better. Defense played ok, but I think that's deceiving as that was a downright awful offense on the other side. Will see how it goes from there. Offensively, coming into the season, I knew OL would be a problem, and I knew the WR room was green and would struggle, but even with that I underestimated how much they would struggle. They haven't played well. It's not just the drops. It's some of the same stuff we saw last year that Kurt Warner commented on with either terrible play design or poor execution when we had more experienced receivers. Receivers running down the sideline making it easy to use the sideline as an extra defender and leaving no room for the QB to throw the ball, receivers running right at the safety and not forcing him to make a decision, receivers nearly running the same route as each other.. at least I haven't seen receivers on the ground as much as it seemed like we saw Lazard last year. I get the cap was a mess, but man I would have tried to find a cheaper veteran receiver if possible.. OL wasn't much that could be done. Love hasn't had a great year, but had a better game here. As for the year, I still can't figure out if he's the next long term answer because of the afore mentioned issues with the OL and WR. Will we find an answer for the OL?? Will those recievers mature into reliable targets? Will Musgrave be a coverage dictating TE that we haven't really had since Finley??

The Packers likely end Brett Rypien career. Was cut today and Rams sign Carson Wentz.

Aaron Jones passed Driver and Hornung for most TDs in Packers history. He is now 7th on all time list with 63 TD's. He is 3 TD's behind Sharpe for 6th all time.
He'll probably get those 3 TD this season now that he seems healthy. Congrats Mr. Jones!

Being at the game did not see this. Cool Jones went over and did not let him get down on himself.

Yup. Saw it as it happened. That's a leader

Back