Post Game: Baltimore defeats GB 26-13

Ya know he took it so far wide I assumed that was his job but it makes sense. Once he got out there he was looking at DBs. That's a surprising mental error for him.
It's a completely new system. Everyone is gonna be making mental errors this season.

Ya know he took it so far wide I assumed that was his job but it makes sense. Once he got out there he was looking at DBs. That's a surprising mental error for him.

Ravens did a good job of stringing it out as well. I'm also not sold on any of these backs san Jones being great at OZ system.

Well, the second preseason game was pretty lackluster, afaic. :)

The tackling was substandard, and Boyle looked pretty bad with the exception of one drive.

Lazard and Bolton did well.

Hopefully the coaches have some interesting film. )ZZ

Unfortunately I agree. Boyle really surprised me with how off he was. I thought Kizer did ok. To me he looks better than last year. But the defense still can't seem to collapse the pocket. Sure hope that improves.

Our depth at RB right now behind Aaron Jones is putrid, and it's hard to tell much about your run game when your best back is out and not playing. I will say this is the worst our RB room has looked in a number of years now. Hell, the combo of Ty Montgomery and Christine Michael from 2016 is looking pretty good in comparison.

Agree 100%.

Gute and Co. need to be closely watching other preseason games to identify possible RB's who may get released that they can sign off the waiver wire.

Just saw a highlight from the BUF/CAR game and this Christian Wade RB/BUF made a great catch-run of 48 yards. He's buried on the depth chart, ranked 7th out of 7 on BUF's depth chart.

They need to be digging hard for players like this, whether it's Wade, or someone else.

The current depth on GB's roster cannot stand the way it currently is.

Back