Playoffs Game 1: Packers vs SF 49er's

i'm not saying the packers are a lock to win this game, but it is interesting if you look at nfl pickwatch, currently every person who has picked better than 62.5% for the season is picking green bay, and 90% overall (including the less accurate pickers). it is the only one of the four games that isn't basically a toss-up.
Been watching the money line also. Went down to GB +230 yesterday now back up to +240. Maybe it’s just trying to balance the take or some cash in on GB. Pretty stable line all week

Been watching the money line also. Went down to GB +230 yesterday now back up to +240. Maybe it’s just trying to balance the take or some cash in on GB. Pretty stable line all week
Means Jimmy G injury is a concern? If GB makes him win it with his arm it's over before it begins.

Means Jimmy G injury is a concern? If GB makes him win it with his arm it's over before it begins.
If that’s the case then the line would have moved much earlier. Personally I think it was to balance the take / risk. The actual line did not move

If that’s the case then the line would have moved much earlier. Personally I think it was to balance the take / risk. The actual line did not move
So hiw much have you put down on the game?? ;)

Personally I think people are putting way to much emphasis on what Garoppolo can or can’t do. Warner and Bosa are much more important to this game as is Samual and how many touches he gets. Put any QB down 14-20 points and you have a big advantage. This game is about TOP and in cold weather field position

The line has fluctuated between 4.5 and 6. It's currently 5.

Jump on them early.

Don't let special teams be the deciding factor. Whether it's return teams, onside team, Crosby.
SF ST aren't a whole lot better.

I see the Packers winning this one by 8. The cold will make the running game more important. I think our two headed RB package is a touch better than their combination with Samuels.

Just an opinion here, but I see it something like 28-20.

Back