Packers Trade Trevor Davis

i wonder just how difficult it is to keep track of waivers.
I don't think it's that hard during season. As not a ton of guys are being cut. My guess there is someone on the staff that will print out a sheet every morning of all the transactions and put a copy on Guteknusts desk for him to look over to decide if anyone is worth putting a cliam in for. Probably hardest is last cuts in pre-season were you have 40 guys per team being cut on a weekend and have to look over all of them quick to decide if you want to claim a guy.

Any new word on who we signed to the roster to replace him? I know we signed that Raiders WR to the PS but that's not a 53 move.

Any new word on who we signed to the roster to replace him? I know we signed that Raiders WR to the PS but that's not a 53 move.

i just counted the roster. we have 53. are you including the cb from the chiefs that we signed off of waivers?

i just counted the roster. we have 53. are you including the cb from the chiefs that we signed off of waivers?

Hm I guess not. I thought we still had a spot open but I look to be mistaken.

i must have miscounted then. see that's what happens when an accountant retires.
You might have counted 53 because they do still show Trevor Davis on the Packers roster until trade is official they will show him on roster.

The #Packers will be bringing up tight end Evan Baylis off the practice squad for this week.

Back