Packers sign CB

Might as well go all in with cap next year major changes will have to be made.
Well with only $7.1m in space and Dallas picking up the bulk of the money I would not label this “All In”. Decent value move but fit? Let’s see how he is utilized

Well with only $7.1m in space and Dallas picking up the bulk of the money I would not label this “All In”. Decent value move but fit? Let’s see how he is utilized
I wonder if Packers were going after Gilmore if cut. Panthers GM was saying how they heard all these teams were going to go after Gilmore if released so instead of waiting they bit the bullet and decided to trade for him instead.

I wonder if Packers were going after Gilmore if cut. Panthers GM was saying how they heard all these teams were going to go after Gilmore if released so instead of waiting they bit the bullet and decided to trade for him instead.
Still couldn’t afford him (Gilmore). I don’t think the 2 are related

From what I read GB would have had only about 700K in cap left had they traded for Gilmore and taken his contract on

Douglas was OK out there, Smith looked like Old Clay Matthews.

Casey Hayward signed with LVR as a free agent this year for $2.5M. He’s the top rated CB through 6 weeks.

Green Bay spent $5M at CB and got Kevin “Glass” King

rant)bh(

Casey Hayward signed with LVR as a free agent this year for $2.5M. He’s the top rated CB through 6 weeks.

Green Bay spent $5M at CB and got Kevin “Glass” King

rant)bh(
Top rated by who?

Back