packers remaining schedule

packers have six games remaining. how many will they win?

• one

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • three

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • four

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • five

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • six

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vikings play LAC’s in LA the week before they play GB.
Trap game?
Depends on which Philip Rivers shows up, imo.
The Packers/Vikings game looms very large right now as to whom will be King if the North.

It will be tough to beat the 49ers and the Vikings on the road. We have struggled in US Bank stadium.

We should be able to beat Washington at home (even if injuries occur) and the Giants at NY. Should we beat Chicago at home? Absolutely. Their offense is putrid and their D has shown holes against the run. Detroit will be the last game of the season. Detroit will not be playing for a whole lot and it should be a win.

4-2 is what I am hoping for and would be happy with. Anything better is a bonus. If we go 3-3, I actually would be disappointed seeing we are currently 8-2. If we are going to go anywhere in the playoffs, we need to beat the teams we should beat at a minimum.

It will be tough to beat the 49ers and the Vikings on the road. We have struggled in US Bank stadium.

We should be able to beat Washington at home (even if injuries occur) and the Giants at NY. Should we beat Chicago at home? Absolutely. Their offense is putrid and their D has shown holes against the run. Detroit will be the last game of the season. Detroit will not be playing for a whole lot and it should be a win.

4-2 is what I am hoping for and would be happy with. Anything better is a bonus. If we go 3-3, I actually would be disappointed seeing we are currently 8-2. If we are going to go anywhere in the playoffs, we need to beat the teams we should beat at a minimum.
We will be Detroit's SuperBowl.

We will be Detroit's SuperBowl.
Lions last game of the year those guys will be having bags packed cars running ready to get out there and leave back to home.

if the packers drop from an 80% win rate to a 50% win rate, that would be a disappointment in my book as well. that's not what you want to see heading into the playoffs.

I just done think this feels like a 8-2 team, closer to 6-4. DET, CAR, MINN we did not dominate and honesty escaped. Last 2 weeks exposed the defense even more. If we stay healthy sure 4-2 is most likely (80%) but the margin of error is so thin 3-3 is actually more realistic

Lions last game of the year those guys will be having bags packed cars running ready to get out there and leave back to home.
Other than @ Minnesota DET their schedule is not difficult unless DAL shows up. Could be a 7-8 win team at week 17 assuming Stafford is healthy and even if not, nothing on the road is a given

As far as final seeding goes, we don't play in a vacuum. Among the NFC teams arguably contending for a first round bye, this is the strength of remaining schedule for each:

49ers: 40-25-1
Seahawks: 33-22-1
Vikings: 30-26-1
Saints: 33-31
Packers: 25-30-1

Maybe we haven't felt like an 8-2 team, but you could argue we have already played a tough schedule and other teams at the top still have their toughest stretch to go. What will perceptions be like when all is said and done? Other than the vague but truthful statement that there are no dominant teams in the NFC, I'm not willing to admit anything else about us until it's all said and done, and that includes the rest of those teams above.

I just done think this feels like a 8-2 team, closer to 6-4. DET, CAR, MINN we did not dominate and honesty escaped. Last 2 weeks exposed the defense even more. If we stay healthy sure 4-2 is most likely (80%) but the margin of error is so thin 3-3 is actually more realistic

i can appreciate what you are saying, but i feel like virtually every team has at least a couple of games where they did not dominate or basically escaped with a win as you put it.

take seattle for example: beat the bengals by one point. beat the steelers by two points. beat the rams by one point. beat the browns by four points. beat the 49ers by three points.

or even the niners (who i would argue actually have been dominant): beat the steelers by four. beat the cardinals by three.

i can appreciate what you are saying, but i feel like virtually every team has at least a couple of games where they did not dominate or basically escaped with a win as you put it.

take seattle for example: beat the bengals by one point. beat the steelers by two points. beat the rams by one point. beat the browns by four points. beat the 49ers by three points.

or even the niners (who i would argue actually have been dominant): beat the steelers by four. beat the cardinals by three.
I don’t think there is a dominant team which is why I think Chicago and especially Detroit on the road are dangerous games. NY and Washington to me we should handle them and SF and Minnesota are difficult especially on the road.

Back