Packers ranked #1

I agree with you TW.

Right now our offense is our best defensive player. I believe some fedora wearing guy said the best defense is a good offense.

I believe Rodgers head is targeted towards winning football games not winning each play. He looks sharper than he'll and appears to be seeing the entire forest.

Still, if our guys could just get the gumption to drive in with a shoulder and wrap up tackles, we'd all be feeling better

Reactions: TW
You can sense the trust between ML and Aaron grows with every game. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship as long as they can keep working their magic often enough.

just another reason why moving up in the first round to draft love was utterly absurd.

I believe Rodgers head is targeted towards winning football games not winning each play. He looks sharper than he'll and appears to be seeing the entire forest.

This is the key to a good offense.

No turnovers after 4 games. Not only an amazing stat, but one that says that the Packers haven't handed the ball to the opposition one time with a short field.

You can sense the trust between ML and Aaron grows with every game. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship as long as they can keep working their magic often enough.

That stat is truly amazing and it highlights the fact that ball security has been focused on by ML and staff. If they can keep that in their favor, good things will continue to happen.

I'm impressed with what ML and staff have been able to accomplish. He's planned his work and is now working his plan. You can see a noticeable difference from year 1 to year 2 of his program. I have confidence in this staff, and MLs leadership. Gonna be a fun year

Players, and especially AR, have bought in 100% on offense as to what ML wants them to do. Just looking at AR taking what the play is giving him rather than running around to buy time and make a big play.

Success breeds success.

Football is fun again, and especially so for #12.
Can I restate this post?
I’ve changed my mind.

Like I've always believed, being ranked #1 puts a target on your back. No matter what, everyone who can bring an A game to the table does it.

What's important now is that they see that when they don't execute properly, and don't keep their head in the game, they are as vulnerable as any team in the league. Sometimes this is a good wake up call.

Packers after ass kicking fall from #1 to #8

Back