Packers Offense 2019 Season

I disagree with the personal thing. if AR is telling these guys to run things that the play call wasn't calling for its more going against mac then the guys on the field. It would also be why we are not getting out of the huddle and burning timeouts. if hes changing stuff at the time based on what he sees that's fine but in the huddle going rouge is another. again I don't know how true this is but there is something stinky here. Im sick of trying to go deep so much when there are guys open underneath. AR missed a ton of open guys on Thursday. that's more on him and not the other personnel. MM is at fault to have this stuff go on. He cant control this group and it shows.

Yep the WCO thrived on short passes and good routes but the system mark is talking about does the same. Brady lives on the quick hits and short stuff. get the ball out and let the guys make plays. ill take 5 yards every play all day

Meant personnel grouping on field

The Pack isn't running any quick hitting short passes while Hollywood is QB regardless of who is coach.

But, thank you for describing the offensive strategies. Very interesting.

Was tweeted by former Packer Chris Jacke
Here was the other part of that story ~
"Two years ago, Josh McDaniels was in the (San Francisco 49ers') coaching search until the very end," Breer said. "And one of the things the Niners were looking at was pairing different people together. When Josh McDaniels was in the running for that Niners job ... the guy who at the time had emerged as the front-runner for the general manager job ... and who had blown the Niners away was a Packers personnel man named Brian Gutekunst, who now is the (Packers') general manager. So, they've done their homework on each other."

I can see McDaniels replacing McCarthy. He'd bring new dimensions to the offense.

The way things go around GB seem to be like this: wolf took over and Infante was given a year and then came MH. TT took over and Sherman was given a year then TT brought in MM. Now Gutey takes over and MM given a year. In other words each GM brings in their own HC.

Unless something would sour McDaniels on NE I can't see him leaving he's pretty much got handshake deal to replace BB in 2-3 years at most.

Also if you are going to fire McCarthy and want to hire McDaniels you better be dang sure he will take job as look at cluster last year in Indy who had to scramble last second after McDaniels backed out and all other top coaching canidates were already in place by that time.

The way things go around GB seem to be like this: wolf took over and Infante was given a year and then came MH. TT took over and Sherman was given a year then TT brought in MM. Now Gutey takes over and MM given a year. In other words each GM brings in their own HC.
Except it’s not Gutes hire and fire it’s Murphy

Back