• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
The BIG Question is up.... Who is GB all time QB. Including Rodgers in this one even though he isn't done yet. Vote Wisely

Starr, He's still the greatest and even Rodgers won't change that for me. You can debate Rodgers/Favre but this question isn't close for me.

Right now Starr has the results. 5 championships. So right now unless Rodgers can add a ring or two to his resume he can't compete against that.

If Rodgers can add one more championship before he's done he'll be #1 instead of Favre. TBH Brett should have won more than one but his tendency to turn the ball over was his Achilles' heel. IMO Aaron is better than Brett was. It is a shame Starr doesn't get the due he deserves by present day fans and pundits. :(

bart starr still holds the nfl record for career passer rating in the playoffs. his career passer rating overall is only 80.5, but in the do-or-die atmosphere of the playoffs, starr was able to elevate his game to such an extent that his career passer rating in the playoffs was 104.8. only four quarterbacks in nfl history have had career passer ratings of over 100 in the playoffs. two of them are still active.

1. Bart Starr+ 104.8 1956-1971
2. Kurt Warner 102.8 1998-2009
3. Aaron Rodgers 101.0 2005-2014
4. Drew Brees 100.7 2001-2014

Different eras and emphases, as always (passing culture; easier dynasties, et. al.). The thing about Bart for me was that he did what he needed to do when he needed to do it. If the question really is best QB, it'll be (quite) a while before he's displaced, in my mind. If it's best passer, most exciting field general, something like, then I've got to stop and think a bit.

I'm going Favre. He not only won but helped change the culture in Green Bay. He was not only the face of the packers but the face of the league. No disrespect for any others on the list

Back