Packers 2024-25 Season Thread

A lot of people will hate this article, but I think it's spot on

Again, I'm not against Love. He's going to be our quarterback. But, I think the article is an honest assessment.

Again, I'm not against Love. He's going to be our quarterback. But, I think the article is an honest assessment.
Yup! You gotta earn it. At this point, there isn't enough of a body of work to make any final judgements.

But, I think he has what it takes. Still, I'm going to wait and see how it plays out.

I don't understand why everyone ranks Rodgers so high. 40 years old coming off a major injury and once again showing disinterest in his team. Last time he played a full year he looked like a guy showing his age. No way am I putting Rodgers into my top 5 QB's anymore.

For Jordan Love I would agree he is borderline being top 10 right now and another season like last year would for sure secure him a spot in the top 10.

I don't understand why everyone ranks Rodgers so high. 40 years old coming off a major injury and once again showing disinterest in his team. Last time he played a full year he looked like a guy showing his age. No way am I putting Rodgers into my top 5 QB's anymore.

For Jordan Love I would agree he is borderline being top 10 right now and another season like last year would for sure secure him a spot in the top 10.
A season like the second half of last year.

Back