Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

She has a point, and made it. She battled her own demons that made her walk away from being arguably the best gymnast in the world. She bottled it up for years, and when it came out, it set her free. Now she's favored to do amazing things in the next Olympics. What she said to him may not seem like much, but it was not only damned good advice, it was a statement that came from someone who's walked the walk.

To me, his admission that he had a problem, and her help identifying it, was a monumental decision for the best. I've seen way too many people who are too afraid to face their own demons, and if they don't, it could eventually destroy them inside. I saw it in Vietnam, and again, as a police officer.

Nobody is above needing help at times. At one time, I thought it was hooey. Then, when I faced my own demons, and got rid of them, it changed my life. Now I simply say that there's nothing wrong with asking for help. It doesn't make you weak. It doesn't make you less. All it can do is help you get better.

But, that's just my opinion. I have more than enough flaws that still need fixing, and it's probably too late. I'm 83 years old. I have a right to be a little "cranky."

But, that's just my opinion. I have more than enough flaws that still need fixing, and it's probably too late. I'm 83 years old. I have a right to be a little "cranky."
You got that right....and you're more than a "little" cranky, pard...but that's ok too! rofl(

My summation is simple. I wasn't disappointed in how well they did. I did not expect them to play as well as they did. There are a lot of bright spots out there, and some strong potential for the future. What happens next is the money game, so they can start allocating money to the draft, and in-house contracts. It's nothing but a guessing game for those of us not employed inside the offices at 1265 Lombardi Avenue.

I think they know what they're doing, so I won't make any judgements.

Yes! They did make some serious mistakes against the 49ers. But they were there until the very end. I doubt anyone who understands football would have ever believed it would go this far, before the season started. Credit where credit is due. There was enough wrongful condemnation of too many facets of our game over this past season. And..... maybe, a little too much expected because we've only had like 4 or 5 seasons over the last 30+ where we didn't have winning records.

Packers won't give up on Carlson after one year with him being a draft pick. But he has another year like last year I would not be shocked if GB gives up on him then.

That shouldn't be an excuse...it's a kicker for goodness sake.... cut his butt and bring in another.
I agree but Rich I think has to much say in roster esp of the ST.

Back