Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

I never thought he was bad at drafting players. He's made some mistakes, but he's hit on a lot of them. He has also found some decent low rent FAs. My problem has been more around the situation with Rodgers, and the side show.

At this point, I believe the guy has done some good things. I look forward to even more of it.

GD2c-uoWsAA5qdj

As I read this article, I began to realize that what he's saying is not just blowing smoke, but a heartfelt statement about what he sees, and let's face it. He does know what he's seeing, and enough inside the organization, to make what he says spot on.

No matter what happens against the 49ers, remember his statement. It's something we've seen for a long time. The system works.

GB knows that starting a rookie QB more then likely things will not go well if you throw them to the wolves. The college game is so much different then the NFL. Most players need a couple years to get their body use to playing 17 games and have that game slow down for them. Had GB started Rodgers or Love as rookies I think both of them would have flopped.

GB knows that starting a rookie QB more then likely things will not go well if you throw them to the wolves. The college game is so much different then the NFL. Most players need a couple years to get their body use to playing 17 games and have that game slow down for them. Had GB started Rodgers or Love as rookies I think both of them would have flopped.
I agree. But, let's be fair. We've been lucky to do that.

Back